Greenscan is vital for all petrol storage facilities that are committed to preventing wasteful leaks and meeting current health, safety and environmental regulations.
Its purpose is to detect, as early as possible, unacceptable fuel system losses/gains that might be harmful to the environment.
– Helping you stay green – Greenscan’s Statistical Inventory Reconciliation [SIR] service gives clients peace of mind by meeting the rigorous requirements of EPA’s and other regulatory authorities globally.
– Greenscan exceeds the USA EPA evaluation protocol (EPA/530/UST-90/007) to a leak detection threshold of +/-9 litres per day.
– Greenscan’s highly trained analysts can perform SIR leak detection on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
– Saving your money and reputation – this compliance monitoring program can detect the early onset of a fuel loss or gain that is paramount to reducing the impact of fuel contamination to the environment
– Detects the impact to site in terms of loss of trade, reputational effects, legal costs and the actual clean up
A typical cost for an environmental contamination at a leak rate of 18 litres per day looks as follows:
What you get for your annual subscription:
– Web access with secure login
– Personalised service with a dedicated analyst that you can contact directly
– EPA compliance
– Monthly SIR report (pass / fail / inconclusive, with comprehensive explanation and leak rate)
– Loss investigation recommendations within your report – complete with ‘what to do next’ recommendations
– Web charting and reporting tools
– Ability to submit your data via our website, or via manual data forms (monthly)
If you’re looking at improving your value offering to customers and deliver superior leak detection, click here to contact EMS and discuss Greenscan licensing.