Is your business about high value and quality service within the Retail petrol space? Looking to expand and grow your business?
Are you looking to add value to your existing and potential clients. Differentiate your business and brand, generate a new and recurring revenue stream in a growth market. Or looking for a more flexible SIR leak detection solution for your business.
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then speak to us about how Greenscan can help you achieve this and more.
Without SIR analysis your fuel site is unprotected from sudden leaks
SIR is an EPA approved method of leak detection for underground petroleum storage systems. Adopted globally as a means to detect the early onset of a fuel system leak and meet environmental compliance obligations where regulations exist.
It makes good commercial sense to protect the environment, brand, reputation and business longevity for fuel storage system owners and operators alike by adopting SIR.
Get protection – from leaks, from costs, from non-compliance
- Greenscan brings together EPA compliance, leak detection management, SIR analysis, and reporting into one effective solution.
- By continuously monitoring your petrol reconciliation data, Greenscan can detect unacceptable losses or gains that may lead to environmental contamination or loss of petrol.
- Greenscan is a client server software application that is US EPA certified, offering complete flexibility to meet your business needs. When partnered with highly trained analysts, your business will provide your clients with SIR [statistical inventory reconciliation] leak detection, reducing their environmental exposure and improve bottom line performance.
- Greenscan is available to operate at your premise – you control your own, or your clients’ private data. If you don’t have the required IT infrastructure, use our highly secure resources until you are ready. Alternatively, our highly trained analysts can perform SIR analysis on your behalf, until you decide to bring it in-house.
- We offer complete training under our ISO9001:2008 quality management certification [QEC21381 recognised globally] with comprehensive ongoing learning and development.
Environmental Monitoring Solutions Pty Ltd (EMS) has been specialising in Wetstock Management, SIR Leak Detection and Real-time Fuel Data analytics for the past 25 years. Over this time, EMS has developed intellectual property that delivers high value, certified SIR Leak Detection services, complemented by Fuelsuite remote monitoring and data analytics. Our 24/7 support service keeps our clients sites operational around the clock, whilst reducing environmental exposure and lowering maintenance budgets.
If you’re looking at improving your value offering to customers and deliver superior leak detection, click here to contact EMS and discuss Greenscan licensing.
Ultimately, Greenscan® can save your business significant time and money, eliminate a hazardous and unpleasant task and make your workplace safe. To gain accuracy and control across all your sites’ fuel inventory measurement, contact EMS today.