One of the largest areas of concern for any operation is the fear of a leaking tank. Fuel Tank owners have good reason to be concerned; the average petrol station can hold 150,000L of petrol and it only takes a few hundred litres of fuel to contaminate up to one million litres of water. Adding to the consequences, even a small fuel leak can result in legal and clean-up costs and potential fines by the EPA.
Whilst the existing fuel management process can prevented these hazards to date, most fuel retailers recognised significant inefficiencies in their current processes and required a more transparent fuel management system to proactively advance their business performance.
Fuel retailers need complete visibility of what was going on in their tanks at all times and have access to accurate site data, quickly, efficiently, and at a low cost.
By deploying Fuelsuite, fuel retailers can gain access to reliable, secure, and real-time data from their tanks around the country – anytime, and anywhere. Not only does Fuelsuite reduce the likelihood of tank errors, it also removes the complexity of fuel management by ensuring each site’s data is accessible at all times via a contemporary cloud-based platform.
Fuelsuite enables petroleum retailers to remotely manage key assets, such as Automatic Tank Gauges, Price Sign, Pump Communications, Fridges, Compressors, CO2 sensors, Forecourt Containment and a range of other functions. With 30 second updates, clients transition from the transactional reactive to a transformative predictive business model, where they can see issues on the horizon before they become problems that impact business operations.
The benefits of Fuelsuite for your organisation
- The ongoing benefits of using Fuelsuite to manage your Wetstock are plentiful. However, there are two core benefits of the solution which can immediately improve your sites safety and performance.
- Fuelsuite maximises the return of your fuel logistics
- Fuelsuite seamlessly integrates Automatic Tank Gauge (ATG) data from any petrol station, which can be accessed remotely in real-time. This greatly improves the day-to-day management for petrol station managers, as they can see exactly how much fuel is being regularly dispensed. The ready access to accurate data also means business decisions can be made quicker and with more confidence.
- Fuelsuite reduces environmental impact
- An unnoticed fuel leak is one of the worst-case scenarios a petrol station can encounter. Even with low contamination, leaking fuel can be disastrous to the environment and the organisation’s reputation. Unfortunately, there is always a chance your fuel system could leak, even if you follow industry compliance. Because of this, Fuelsuite has access to ATG and Pump data, so if an incident occurs, you know exactly which tank is leaking. The real-time data allows you to act immediately, minimising the damage a leak can cause.
If you’re concerned about your lack of visibility in your fuel management process, now is your chance to take control.