Statistical Inventory Reconciliation
Committed to health, safety and the environment
Greenscan is vital for all petrol storage facilities that are committed to preventing wasteful leaks and meeting current health, safety and environmental regulations.
Its purpose is to detect, as early as possible, unacceptable fuel system losses/gains that might be harmful to the environment.
Helping you stay green
Greenscan’s Statistical Inventory Reconciliation [SIR] analysis service gives clients peace of mind by meeting the rigorous requirements of many EPA’s and other regulatory authorities globally.
Greenscan exceeds the USA EPA evaluation protocol (EPA/530/UST-90/007) to a leak detection threshold of +/-9 litres per day. Greenscan’s highly trained analysts can perform SIR leak detection on a daily, weekly, monthly or continuous basis.
Saving your money and reputation
Detecting the early onset of a fuel loss or gain is paramount to reduce the impact of fuel contamination to the environment, but also the impact to site in terms of loss of trade, reputational effects, legal costs and the actual clean up.
A typical cost for an environmental contamination at a leak rate of 18 litres per day looks as follows:apply now
What you get for your annual subscription:
- Web access with secure login
- Personalised service with a dedicated analyst that you can contact directly – available for contact anytime
- EPA compliance
- Monthly EPA compliance report (pass / fail / inconclusive, with comprehensive explanation)
- Loss investigation recommendations within your report – complete with ‘what to do next’ recommendations
- Web charting and reporting tools
- Ability to submit your data via our website, or via manual data forms (monthly)
Ready to get started?
Click the button below to begin the online application process.
Prefer to call?
If you prefer to apply by Phone call us on 1300 367 783, or International callers please dial +61 3 9785 5000, an EMS representative will be happy to assist with your enquiry.
Want to find out more?
If you’d like more information about Greenscan before applying please click the image above to download our PDF brochure.